The much-awaited Men’s ICC World Cup 2023 has arrived! This 13th edition promises seven weeks of thrilling cricket action spread across ten cities.
Gone are the days when we relied solely on television broadcasts; now, matches can be conveniently live-streamed through various apps and websites.
Link 1: Cricket World Cup Live Streaming
Link 2: PTV Sports Live
Link 3: Live Cricket Match Today
To watch live streaming of the ICC Cricket World Cup, you can try the following options:
- Official Broadcasters: Many countries have official broadcasters for the ICC Cricket World Cup. These might be TV channels or streaming services. You can check with your local sports networks or streaming platforms for availability.
- Streaming Services: Online streaming platforms like ESPN+, Hotstar, Willow TV, and others often have broadcasting rights for cricket events. You might need a subscription to access these services.
- Cricket Boards’ Websites: Sometimes, the official websites of cricket boards offer live streaming for international matches, including World Cup games.
- Social Media: Some matches might be available for streaming on social media platforms. In the past, platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube have occasionally provided live streams of cricket matches.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Schedule:
|Match||Teams||Date||Venue||Time (IST)||Time (GMT)|
|1||England vs New Zealand||October 5, Thursday||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|2||Pakistan vs Netherlands||October 6, Friday||Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|3||Bangladesh vs Afghanistan||October 7, Saturday||HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala||10:30 AM IST||5:00 AM GMT|
|4||South Africa vs Sri Lanka||October 7, Saturday||Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|5||India vs Australia||October 8, Sunday||MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|6||New Zealand vs Netherlands||October 9, Monday||Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|7||England vs Bangladesh||October 10, Tuesday||HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala||10:30 AM IST||5:00 AM GMT|
|8||Pakistan vs Sri Lanka||October 10, Tuesday||Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|9||India vs Afghanistan||October 11, Wednesday||Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|10||Australia vs South Africa||October 12, Thursday||Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|11||New Zealand vs Bangladesh||October 13, Friday||M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|12||India vs Pakistan||October 14, Saturday||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|13||England vs Afghanistan||October 15, Sunday||Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
|14||Australia vs Sri Lanka||October 16, Monday||Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow||2:00 PM IST||8:30 AM GMT|
The Battle of Spin vs Pace
With the Chepauk pitch expected to favor spinners, India holds the advantage in terms of their formidable spin attack. This could potentially prove to be a game-changer for the hosts. However, it’s worth noting that when these sides last met at this venue in March, Australia clinched victory by a margin of 21 runs. This previous encounter only adds to the anticipation and excitement surrounding this upcoming match.
How to Catch Every Moment Live
For fans worldwide, the prospect of witnessing every nail-biting moment of this World Cup is paramount. Here’s how you can catch all the action, no matter where you are:
- FREE Streams:
- PVT Sports (Pakistan)
- Hotstar (India, mobile app only)
- 9Now (Australia, offering 18 matches for free)
- Regional Broadcasting Channels:
- USA: ESPN Plus | Willow TV (accessible on Sling)
- UK: Sky Sports
- Australia: Kayo Sports
- Global Access with a VPN:
- ExpressVPN offers a risk-free option to watch matches from anywhere in the world.
A Historic Cricketing Affair
This edition of the ICC Cricket World Cup marks the 13th installment of the men’s tournament. India, a cricket-loving nation, is playing host for the fourth time, but this is the first occasion when it is the sole host country. The tournament’s format echoes that of the previous installment, with teams engaging in a round-robin league. The top four teams will advance to the semi-finals, setting the stage for high-stakes encounters.
The Road to Qualification
Eight teams, including New Zealand, Bangladesh, England, Australia, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, and South Africa, secured automatic qualification based on their performance in the ICC Cricket World Cup Super League competition. The remaining five teams – West Indies, Sri Lanka, Ireland, Zimbabwe, and Netherlands – battled it out in the World Cup Qualifier in Zimbabwe. Ultimately, it was Sri Lanka and Netherlands who emerged victorious and earned their spot in the tournament.